Sunday, December 24, 2023

Merry Christmas!!!

 Merry Christmas!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and health and happiness for 2024!

Here are a few of the cards I sent out this Christmas and a cute wood ornament I made!

When I found I was running out of time to make more cards, I used the Beary Christmas Memories And More Cards and Envelopes to whip up some quick cards!







I ordered some wood rounds from Amazon and stamped on them using the Trucking Along Stamp Set to make this cute keepsake ornament. 



Coming January 4th, 2024!!

The NEW January-April 2024 Catalogue starts on January 4th! 

Sale-A-Bration 2024 starts on January 4th as well! I love earning FREE goodies!


Please try to make some time for yourself during this busy holiday season. Self care is very important. 💜


Happy Stamping and Creating!

Hugs,

Arlene


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you as well Arlene! Thank you for my wood ornament, what a wonderful keepsake! All the very best to you and your entire family for 2024! Love Sue

    ReplyDelete