Thursday, January 26, 2023

Adorable Owl Baby Cards!

Adorable Owl Baby Cards!

I have just recently realized that many of you have not been receiving my Blog Post updates. I apologize for this technical glitch and I hope I have corrected it! Some of you might need to re-subscribe. Please do let me know if you are receiving my posts and if you have any questions or feedback I would love to hear from you! 
Now, onto the cards!

I had so much fun designing these baby cards using the Adorable Owls Stamp Set. It is one of the free offerings from Sale-a-bration 2023.

I made one for a baby girl and one for a baby boy. The Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper did all the work! The Dandy Designs DSP is also a free offering during Sale-a-bration 2023! I have used this DSP so many times! A favourite for sure!





Directions:

Cut a card base using Balmy Blue or Petal Pink Card Stock. One of my bases was 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and the other was 4 1/4" x 11", scored in half.

Cut a Basic White C/S layer to 4" x 5 1/4".

Cut 3 pieces of Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4" x 1 5/8" and attach to the Basic White layer. 

Die cut a Basic White C/S tag and sentiment tag using the Something Fancy Dies.

Stamp the sentiment from Sentimental Park onto the tag using Memento Black Ink. Also stamp the "your new baby" onto a thin strip of Basic White C/S.

Stamp the owl onto the tag using Memento Black Ink. Colour with Stampin' Blends.

Tie a ribbon around the panel or layer some ribbon back and forth.

Attach the tag with the owl over the ribbon using Dimensionals.

Attach the larger sentiment using Dimensionals and the smaller one using Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue.

I also stamped the bow of the owl again onto scrap paper, coloured it with Blends and cut it out and attached it to each owl using Mini Dimensionals. I love the hair bow on the pink owl card!

I also stamped a flower from Sentimental Park and coloured it using Blends for the pink card.

I added a Opal Rounds to each card to finish them off. 

I hope you like todays cards! I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!

Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene


Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you pop up in my mail
    Great cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute cards. I just have to make them! Thanks so much for all the info you provided so we can copy them!

    ReplyDelete