Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year And Some Cards!!

 Happy New Year And Some Cards!!

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year! All the best for a wonderful, peaceful and healthy 2024 to everyone!

Ooooh, how I love 💜 the new products that I used to make these 2 cards!!!!

You don't have to wait much longer to see them for yourself! On Thursday January 4th, 2024 the new January-April 2024 and the 2024 Sale-A-Bration Catalogues go live! 

My inspiration for these cards came right from the artists at Stampin' Up! I saw a card in the SAB Catalogue that I feel in love with. I added my own twist to it, and I just love how they turned out!

Can you spot all the new products that I used!! Check out that amazing "Layered Florals 3D" Embossing Folder!! For this card I used Old Olive and Calypso Coral Inks for the flowers and Pretty Peacock Ink for the sentiment.

I loved this layout so much I made another similar card. This time I used Old Olive, Highland Heather and Pretty Peacock Inks.

The stamp set I used is a Sale-A-Bration offering called "Softly Sophisticated". The dies are from a Bundle called "Thoughtful Expressions", it has great sentiments, art work  and 19 dies! Can you see that ribbon? It's "Pretty Peacock & Gold 3/8" Metallic Ribbon". It is so soft and easy to work with. 

Which one do you like better?




Don't forget to decorate the envelope too.




I carried forward the look of the card front to the inside. Simple but pretty.


Coming soon, very soon.......


I hope you find time to be creative today.

Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well Arlene! I love both cards but if I had to pick a favorite it would be the first one with the ribbon zig-zagged behind the sentiment. All the best for 2024!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue!! The Calypso Coral card is my favourite too!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love these cards and colors are phenomenal. Can you tell me the name of your blog spot. Thanks. Ronnie and I’m in the US in Maryland. Happy new year and looking forward to seeing more of your gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment! My blog is called: "whatajmade.blogspot.com". If you go to my blog you can sign up on the right hand side to receive an email notification every time I post.

    https://whatajmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete