Monday, February 14, 2022

Quiet Meadow Silhouette Cards

 Quiet Meadow Silhouette Cards

I have seen so many gorgeous cards made using this layout and I just had to make some as well!


This is such a simple layout. I simply used Balmy Blue Card Stock as my card base. Either landscape or portrait orientation. 

Then I cut another piece of Balmy Blue C/S measuring 5 1/4" x 4". I embossed it using the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder and attached it to the card base.

I die cut some Basic Black C/S scalloped circles using the Layering Circles Dies. Then I die cut circles using the Simply Marbleous Designer Series Paper and attached them to the Basic Black C/S scalloped circles. Attach them to the card using Dimensionals. 

Die cut some floral sprigs from the Quiet Meadow Dies using Basic Black C/S and on one card I also used a Balmy Blue C/S floral sprig. Attach them to the circles.

For the sentiments, on one card I stamped directly onto the Simply Marbleous Designer Series Paper using Memento Black Ink and on the other card I added a separate sentiment strip. I used the Quiet Meadow Stamp for the sentiments. 

Add some Rhinestones if you would like and that's it! Simple right? The best part is you can earn the Simply Marbleous Designer Series Paper for free during our 2022 Sale-A-Bration promotion! For every $60.00 spent before taxes and shipping you can pick a FREE item from the SAB Catalogue. 

Check it out here! It ends February 28th, 2022

Sale-A-Bration Catalogue




 Try this layout for yourself! 

Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene

If you have any questions or need help choosing products please contact me and I would love to help you out. 


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment