Monday, November 29, 2021

Tidings Of Christmas

 Tidings Of Christmas

I love letting Stampin' Up!s Designer Series Paper do all the work for me! 



The card base is Misty Moonlight Card Stock, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4". 
Cut 3 Designer Series Paper panels at 1 3/4" x 4 1/8", or 2 DSP panels and 1 Card Stock panel and emboss the C/S panel.
Die cut a Basic White C/S circle and a slightly larger Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Circle. 
Stamp a sentiment using Cherry Cobbler Ink. Attach the circles slightly off set.
Add some ribbon to the centre of the card and attach the circles using Dimensionals. 
Add 3 Rhinestones to the circle. 



Very simple but so pretty!

Happy Stamping and Creating! 

Live in Canada, I would love to be your Demonstrator! 

I appreciate all orders.

Arlene



Product List 

Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. The design is perfect for a quick, but beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete