Thursday, February 27, 2020

Floral Wreath

This happy Spring card uses four free Sale-A-Bration items!!













































I started my card by punching out the Whisper White 2 1/4" circle, and stamping the sentiment using Pool Party Ink. I  punched out flowers using the Small Bloom Punch in the following colours: So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride. I attached the gorgeous So Very Vellum (Sale-A-Bration item starting March 3rd!) to my card base using Glue Dots. The circle is popped up with Dimensionals as are all the flowers. I finished it up with a Whisper White Bakers Twine bow and Rhinestones!

































Here is the inside. I used the Thoughtful Blooms SAB stamp set and another So Saffron Small Bloom Punch flower. I hope you like todays card as much as I do! Leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks!!


Happy Stamping and Creating!!

Arlene



Product List












No comments:

Post a Comment