Friday, February 28, 2020

Paper Pumpkin

Now is a great time to sign up for a Paper Pumpkin Subscription!!
PP is a monthly subscription kit from Stampin' Up!  The March PP will come with 2 stamp sets to celebrate Paper Pumpkins 7th birthday!!!! Also.....if you order a 3 month subscription or more you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration reward!! Win, win!! Not too sure, try 1 month, (March) and get the extra free stamp set, you will love it!! Make sure to sign up before March 10th to get the birthday set with extra stamp set and to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration rewards!

March's kit contains supplies for 12 cards with envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)

I call my Paper Pumpkin kits my "Happy Mail"! I look forward to them each month. My Granddaughter loves doing the kits with me! There are always leftover piece for you to use on other projects as well.  



















Here is what Februarys kit looked like.  

















Contact me for more details or click on the links below to sign up!!

Happy Stamping and Creating!!
Arlene


Product List












No comments:

Post a Comment