Saturday, February 22, 2020



Beautiful Friendship



I really enjoyed making this card. Pool Party and Basic Black Card Stocks are such a great pair!! 




























I first stamped the card base with the floral image from Painted Poppies using Pool Party Ink. I added the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper Panel, layered with Basic Black Card Stock and I die cut out 2 of the decorative strips from Painted Labels Dies, the seam is under the Starburst Punch and 2" Circle Punch sentiment layers. The sentiment, "Birthdays Are The Best Days" is stamped in Pool Party Ink. I finished it off with some Rhinestones and Ruched Daffodil Delight Ribbon. 
A full list of supplies is below.























Happy Stamping and Creating!!
Arlene




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment