Saturday, January 25, 2020

Black and White!

It's been a long time since I have designed a black and white card! They have such a "POP" factor to them and use limited supplies to make.
























I really wanted the black to POP so I stamped the Palm trees and sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them with Black Embossing Powder. The flower is made using the Small Bloom Punch, free during Sale-a-bration with a $120.00 (Can) order!!
Isn't this card so Hawaiian looking!  Palm trees, a flower, a woven background and a pearl!! 

Supplies:
Card Stock: Whisper White and Basic Black
Stamps: Honey Bee and Timeless Tropical
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder, Small Bloom Punch and a Pearl.

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to know what you think or if you have any questions!!

Happy Stamping and Creating! 

Aloha!    

Arlene

1 comment:

  1. I love black and white cards too and I WISH I was in Hawaii soaking up some sun rather than the cold winter and too much snow! I love the coastal weave 3D embossing folder you chose. TFS

    ReplyDelete