Thursday, January 23, 2020

Happy Day!

Sometimes we need some "Happy" mail to brighten our day! 
If you received a homemade card in the mail, wouldn't it make you smile to know that someone cared enough to make you a special card? I know I would!!

I used the layout over at Freshly Made Sketches to create my card. Check out all the other cards here:

Freshly Made Sketches

Here is my interpretation of the layout. It was a challenge! I usually make my cards with straight lines, so this was different for me, but I am very happy with the results!!











































Isn't this such a happy Spring card?



































Supplies Used:

Card Stock: Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral, Whisper White and Granny Apple Green
Ink: Calypso Coral and Memento Black
Stamps: Timeless Tulips and Itty Bitty Birthdays
Dies: Painted Labels
Punches: 2" circle and Starburst
Embossing Folder: Layered leaves 3D
Accessories: Wink Of Stella

Happy Stamping and Creating!!
Arlene

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Arlene! I just love that embossed background and the gorgeous tulips! They are my favourite flower! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! Sometimes we do our best when pushed out of our comfort zone, right? Love your color choices here. Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Great texture and beautiful tulips! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossed panel - great background for these pretty tulips. Thants for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete