Monday, November 4, 2019

Glimmer and Glitz 

I had so much fun designing this card!! It's an easy card with an elegant look!! My inspiration came from Jean Hall over on Facebook. 




















































I first stamped the Holly image from the set Christmas Gleaming onto a piece of Window Sheet using Stazon Ink. Let this dry overnight or carefully heat set it with your Heat Tool. Colour on the opposite side from the stamped image using Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Blends. Add a few Glue Dots and attach this piece to some Sparkle Glimmer paper, then fussy cut it out. 




















My card base is Whisper White with another piece of Whisper White cut to 4" x 51/4", emboss using the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder. Attached the gorgeous Real Red Ruched Ribbon to the embossed panel. The sentiment is from the Christmas Rose set from the Christmastime Is Here Suite. I stamped it in Memento Black and used the die from the Roses set which is also part of the Christmastime Is Here Suite. I also cut out 1 more of the die shapes in Silver Glimmer Paper, cut it in half and off-set it behind the Whisper White sentiment piece. I like how it's just showing slightly. I finished the card off with a few Rhinestones for added sparkle!!!

Hope you enjoyed todays Sparkly card!!

Happy stamping and Creating!
Arlene





No comments:

Post a Comment