Sunday, November 3, 2019

Poppy Parade Christmas

Poppy Parade is such a vibrant colour and I love using it for Christmas cards!!

For this creation I used the limited time release set, Christmastime Is Coming! 
I stamped the rose image in VersaMark Ink and embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder, cut it out using the coordinating Dies. Using my aqua painter I coloured in the images with diluted Poppy Parade, Soft Suede and Mossy Meadow. 



















































Here is a close-up of the berries. I first coloured them in with my Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write marker, then I added Shimmery Crystal Effects then I sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds on top for some super sparkle!!!


















The card base is Basic Black with an embossed panel of Poppy Parade using the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder. The gorgeous Gold Shimmer Ribbon is part of the Christmastime Is Coming Suite. 
I finished off the card with a sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas stamped in Memento Black Ink. 

Supplies Used:
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White and Poppy Parade
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow and Soft Suede
Stamps: Christmastime Is Coming and Itty Bitty Christmas
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Gold Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter, Christmastime Is Coming Dies, Shimmer Gold Ribbon and Shimmery Crystal Effects.


Happy Stamping and Creating!!

Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment