Thursday, September 5, 2024

NEW Holiday Catalogue! 🎄

 The New Holiday Mini Catalogue Is Here!


Check it out HERE!!

As a Demonstrator I received my copy a little while ago so I have been able to really check it out! It is full of amazing Collections, Bundles, Dies, Designer Series Papers, Ribbons and Embellishments. 

I love how Stampin' Up! coordinates everything. The colors in the Designer Series Papers match the colors of inks, ribbons, Stampin' Blends and even the embellishments! This makes card making and scrapbooking so easy!

Stampin' Up's On-Line Exclusives section also has some Holiday sets. One of the sets I picked up was the Sophisticated Sled Bundle and the Season Of Green And Gold DSP. 

I made this card using both of those products and the adorable Cherry Cobbler & Pearl Adhesive Backed Dots.


It's called a Zig Zag Fun Fold or an angled cut card. If you head over to The Paper Pixie she has an amazing tutorial.

Paper Pixie








I hope you have enjoyed todays card and have some time to check out the New Catalogue!!

Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene

Product List

Paper Snips
[103579]
$16.50

No comments:

Post a Comment