Wednesday, May 1, 2024

It's Here! A New Catalogue And A Card!!

 It's Here! A New Catalogue And A Card!!


Today the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue goes live! I'm so excited to share it with you.

Click here to view the Catalogue:

Stampin' Up!'s 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue



This years catalogue is very different from years past. Here is a great video explaining some of the changes.


Here is another great video about colours!

"Color is at the heart of crafting! From color wheels to color families, you can be a color explorer and try something new. Plus, discover our new 2024–2026 In Colors and add them to your collection." Check out page 132 & 133 in the Catalogue and see how Stampin' Up! explains the colour families, monochromatic, complementary, analogous and triadic. Very informative!

Now, onto todays card!

I decided to make a Diamond Flap Fold Card.

This is an easy fun fold with so many possibilities.


For the first card I used the new "Take To The Sky Designer Series Paper". The clouds were perfect and I used another sheet to fussy cut the airplanes. 


The sentiment is from the stamp set, Hot Air Balloon. The sentiment is stamped in Night Of Navy Ink.

Measurements:
Base Card Stock 4 1/4" x 10 3/4" scored at 5 1/2" and 8 3/4".
At the end of the shortest section, mark at 2 1/8" and then cut from that mark to the nearest score line. See photo of template.
Cut a coordinating piece of C/S to 3" x 3" and attach overtop of the triangle on the card base. Only add glue to the 1/2 triangle portion on the card base.
Cut another piece of coordinating C/S to 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" and attach overtop of the 3x3 square.
Cut a piece of Basic White C/S to 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". This is for your front sentiment. Be sure to stamp on an angle.
Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper to 3" x 4" and attach to the front left side of the card base.
I cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Basic White C/S for the inside.
Die cut out front images or stamp images. I attached them using Dimensionals.
Embellish with ribbons, bling, Bakers Twine, whatever you happen to have. I used my Stampin' Blends to colour onto the Rhinestones to match my card colours.



For my second card I used the same cloud image from the Designer Series Paper and then I used the Hot Air Balloon Stamps and Dies. The balloon is stamped in Night Of Navy Ink, the basket and smaller border are die cut from Balmy Blue C/S and the larger border is die cut from Night Of Navy C/S. I added a few dots from a White Gel Pen to the balloon detail.

I kept the inside simple, just a sentiment.


Here is the template to create this fun fold.





Happy Stamping and Creating! Enjoy the new catalogue!!

Arlene


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$16.50

No comments:

Post a Comment