Sunday, November 26, 2023

Traditions Of St. Nick Card

 Traditions Of St. Nick Card

I just love how this card came together. I added very little in the way of embellishments to it, I just wanted the Designer Series Paper to be the star of this card!


Isn't the Traditions Of St. Nick Designer Series Paper gorgeous! 

Directions: 

Cut a piece of Pebbled Path Card Stock to 4 1/4" x 11" and score at 5 1/2".

Cut a piece of Traditions Of St. Nick DSP to 4" x 5 1/4" and attach it to the card front.

Using the Deckled Rectangle Dies, cut 1 from Cherry Cobbler C/S and using the next size down, die cut 1 of the Traditions Of St. Nick images. *Tip: I used my Paper Snips to cut out the St. Nick images first then I die them. I wanted to get as many St. Nicks cut out of the sheet of DSP as possible. Attach these two together then attach to the card base.

Punch out 1 Basic White C/S oval and 1 Gold Foil scalloped oval using the Double Oval Punch. Stamp a sentiment onto the Basic White oval using Memento Black Ink then attach it to the Gold Foil oval.


Add some Stampin' Seal Adhesive or Tear And Tape to the corner of the card, loop some ribbon back and forth over the adhesive. (This helps to keep it in place) Add a few Dimensionals to the sentiment oval and attach it over top of the ribbon.

Card Inside:


I used a strip of the Traditions Of St. Nick DSP at the bottom  then I glued a  3 3/4" x 5" piece of Basic White C/S over top. I die cut a Gold Foil ribbon using the Country Wreaths Dies and attach it to the inside. (I used a retired Shimmer Gold Paper for the bow, but Gold Foil would be just as lovely!)

Don't forget to decorate your envelope to match too!  

Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

2 comments:

  1. Great card idea since there isn't a die to cut him out. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete