Sunday, May 7, 2023

(New Post) Platform Pop-Up Hexagon Card

 Platform Pop-up Hexagon Card

This was a really fun card to make. I saw this amazing blog post from Kim and she has a very detailed tutorial for this fun fold! 

See her post here: Horsin' Around Stamping. 

Here is my card. I'm giving it to my Mom for Mother's Day. 

I took these photos at my parents home in Sointula B.C. It makes such a beautiful background for photos.


I stamped the sand and shells in Crumb Cake Ink on Crumb Cake card Stock. The birds are stamped in Night Of Navy Ink onto Basic White Card Stock. The grasses are Soft Sea Foam Card Stock. The shells were die cut using the White Textured Shimmer Paper. I love the shimmer of this paper, just like a real shell!

This fun fold card folds flat and fits easily into an A2 envelope. 


 

That beautiful Sea Glass (Beach Glass) is some of what I have found on the beaches in Sointula! Beach combing is one of our favorite activities to do while visiting Sointula! 



Here are some more pics from beautiful Sointula.





I hope you find some time soon to check out Kims Tutorial and make one of these cards for yourself! 

Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

4 comments:

  1. Your card is GORGEOUS! And the backdrop is even prettier. Thank you so much for the shout out & support! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Kim!! Thanks so much for inspiring me!!!

      Delete
  2. I love this card! I gave it a try too after watching Kim’s video. I’ll be making more of this style card, it was really fun to make.

    ReplyDelete