Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Sending Smiles and Sea Glass!

 Sending Smiles And Sea Glass!

We had another wonderful visit with my parents in sunny Sointula! This was our 3rd trip this year! We are very fortunate to be able to visit them so often!


This is the view from the small ferry we take to go to and from Sointula. 

As usual we went searching for sea glass and the sea did not disappoint! I made two more card using the pretty sea glass. I just love how they turned out!

Click here to see the other sea glass card I made.











Both cards are 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4". All the supplies I used to make the two cards are listed below. I did use the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder that has retired. Any embossing would be great!

Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment