Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Canada Inks Up Blog Hop-April 2022

Canada Inks Up Blog Hop!



Welcome to our team, Canada Inks Up! Blog Hop. This months theme is a "Sneak Peek" from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue. This Catalogue starts on May 3rd, 2022!


I have used a few new products to create todays card.



Can you guess what the new products are? 

I started with one of the New 2022-2024 In-Colors, Orchid Oasis and the matching 2022-2024 In-Color Designer Paper.

Then I used a new Die Set called Blossoming Happiness Dies! The dies created the edge on the left side of the card, the floral panel in the center and cuts out the flowers and leaves from the matching Hues Of Happiness Designer Series Paper. I loved everything about this set that I bought the whole Suite! You can check it out on page #108 of the 2022-2023 Annual catalogue.




I also used the Beautiful Shapes Die for my sentiment. The sentiment is also from a new set called "Limited Edition" and it's stamped in another new In-Color called Starry Sky. 




I added some Rhinestones, a Brushed Brass Butterfly and the beautiful Glittered Organdy Ribbon to complete my card.

Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene

Be sure to check out all the participants in our Blog Hop!

Blog Roll







Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Arlene. I think this is one of my favorite Suites in the New Catalogue so far lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Hues of Happiness and your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty card Arlene - love the dies you shared too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO, I am just now seeing your card through an entry in Pinterest. This is just the most beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing it! ❤️

    ReplyDelete