Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Masculine Cards

 Masculine Cards

Here are a few cards I made today. These would be great cards for any nature lover!



For this card I started with a Night Of Navy Card Stock base, 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2". 
I cut 4 rectangles, 1 3/4" x 2 3/8" of 2 different designs of the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper. I attached them to a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of Basic White C/S. Then I embossed this panel using the Bark 3D Embossing Folder. Attach this panel to the card base. I punched out a Basic White C/S label using the Everyday Label Punch. Stamp a sentiment using Memento Black Ink. I then punched out another label using Basic Black C/S, cut it in half length wise and glue it behind the Basic White label so that just a small border shows. Add some Basic Black Bakers Twine behind the label then attach the label to the card front using Dimensionals. I also added one leaf, die cut in Basic Black C/S from the Artistic Dies and 3 Matte Black Dots to finish the card off. 


This is the inside of my card. I stamped the sentiment from the Best Year Stamp Set using Memento Black Ink, then I stamped a leaf in Smokey Slate Ink over top using the Forever Ferns Stamp Set. I also added a small strip of the Pattern Party DSP to coordinate with the card front. I stamped the same leaf onto the envelope.

The Forever Ferns Stamp Set is a "Distinctive" Stamp Set. These stamp sets create different opacities in a single stamped image. The detail is amazing! I love using them over top of a sentiment or to create a beautiful background. 

Check out this sample here:





For this card I started with a Sahara Sand Card Stock base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4". I attached a 2" x 5 1/2" piece of Basic Black C/S across the center of the card. Cut a piece of Mossy Meadow C/S to 5" x 3 3/4". Stamp 3 trees from the Beauty Of Friendship Stamp Set using Memento Black Ink. Attach this panel to a 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" piece of Basic Black C/S. Emboss this panel using the Bark 3D Embossing Folder then attach it to the card front using Dimensionals. Die cut a Sahara Sand C/S label using the Potted Succulents Dies. Stamp a sentiment in Memento Black Ink. Attach the label to the card front using Dimensionals. Die cut a bird from the Beautiful Trees Dies using Black Glitter Paper. The Black Glitter paper is making a come back in the new July-December Catalogue! The release date is August 3rd, 2021.







I die cut 2 Basic Black C/S trees for the envelope and the inside of my card. Attach them using Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue.

I hope you enjoyed todays cards!

Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene



Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment