Friday, July 16, 2021

Flowers And Leaves Punch Card

 Flowers And Leaves Punch Card

I love Stampin' Up! punches! You can make quick and easy cards in minutes!!

Todays card uses the Flowers And Leaves Punch and is another sample of the alcohol blending technique. 



See my other alcohol blending technique cards here:

Artistically Inked Card

Thinking Of You

Alcohol Blending

For todays card I started with a Calypso Coral card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4".

I added a Basic Black C/S layer measuring 4" x 5 1/4".

Cut a piece of Vellum Card Stock to 3 7/8" x 5 1/8". Also cut a piece of Basic White C/S of the same size, this will go behind the Vellum to amplify the colours of the alcohol inks on the Vellum.

I used 3 different Stampin' Blends to create this card: Dark Calypso Coral, Dark Pale Papaya and Dark Daffodil Delight. 

See this post here for instructions:

Alcohol Blending Technique Instructions

I did the alcohol blending all over the Vellum C/S. After I was happy with the blending and the colours, I splattered some alcohol onto the Vellum. It makes little circle blotches. I also splattered some Wink Of Stella over the Vellum. When this layer is dry, use Stampin' Seal to attach the Vellum to the same sized Basic White C/S layer. I find that the Stampin' Seal doesn't show through the Vellum. Attach this layer to the card front.

Using Basic Black C/S punch out 3 flowers, 1 large and 2 small from the Flowers And Leaves Punch. I crumpled up the flowers then flattened them out again. Using Dimensionals, attach the flowers together. I also punched out a small circle of Daffodil Delight C/S and added it to the flower center. I used Wink Of Stella on the flower center. Attach the flower to the card front with a few Glue Dots.

Punch out 2 leaves using the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper and the Flowers And Leaves Punch. Tuck and glue under the flower.

Stamp a sentiment in Memento Black Ink using the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set. Angle cut both ends. Attach the sentiment  to the card front using Dimensionals. 

I hope you like todays card! leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.


My helper was being lazy today!! Lola is our 10 year young  English Bull Terrier. She loves to eat card stock and Designer Series Paper! 😕

Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene

Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment