Sunday, February 14, 2021

Snail Mail For Freshly Made Sketches

 Snail Mail For Freshly Made Sketches

I had so much fun playing with the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper for this weeks challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!


I started with a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Bermuda Bay Card Stock, scored at 5 1/2".  I added a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Bermuda Bay C/S embossed using the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder to the card front. Then I simply added 2 banners across the card, fussy cut a snail from the Designer Series Paper, covered the snail with Wink Of Stella, stamped "Hello" and then I added a few Resin Hearts. That's it!! Isn't he the cutest little snail!! 
Happy Valentine's Day!! 💞
Thanks for checking out my Blog today! Stay safe and Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene 💜

Product List 

Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card using a super-cute image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete