Sunday, May 3, 2020


Honey Bee Bundle

I am so sad that this bundle is retiring, I have used it so many times!! If you want it, don't waste any time! Get it before it's gone forever!!

This is my entry for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.
https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com


































I started with a Pool Party Card Stock Base and added a layer of Whisper White Card Stock. Using my Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker, I flicked some ink onto the Whisper White Panel along with some Wink Of Stella. It's subtle, but it's there! I stamped the Hive in Pool Party directly onto my WW panel then again on scrap paper and Die cut that one out. The Hive is then attached with Dimensionals. I die cut the Bee in Gold Foil and used Glue Dots to attach it to the Hive. The sentiment is from Aprils Paper Pumpkin Kit. I stamped it onto a scrap of Whisper White Card Stock using Black Memento Ink, it is also attached using Dimensional. 





























Everyday when we walk our dog around the block we pass this gorgeous Cherry Tree full of beautiful blooms, if you stop for a moment, right underneath the tree, you can hear the buzzing of all the bees that are enjoying this tree. It makes my heart happy. 
Happy Stamping and Creating! Stay Safe Everyone!!
Arlene






Product List

Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker
Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker
[131904]
$4.50

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! That is one gorgeous bee! The gold and the Pool Party color is a great match. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete