Monday, November 11, 2019

Christmastime Is Here

I love this card! The vintage style, the Gold Embossing, all the detail, it's so pretty!!!





























Everything I used is from the ChristmasTime Is here Suite. It is available for this month only!! 
Check it out here:
https://youtu.be/b6ffJqCO9cE

I started by Gold Embossing the flower image onto Whisper White Card Stock, then using Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Mossy Meadow Inks, I stamped in the details. I added Daffodil Delight to the berries using my Stampin' Write Marker. I used the matching Roses Dies to cut out some detail accent pieces using Gold Foil Sheets. The Designer Series Paper, Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots, Gold Shimmer Ribbon and sentiment are also all from this Suite!! 


























Here is a close-up of the Gold Embossing and the pretty details! The Designer Series Paper also has beautiful Gold Foil accents! 

Click on the Stampin' Up! logo on the right sidebar to shop any of these products!!
Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment