Friday, October 4, 2019

 

Very Merry Fun Fold!!



I'm still having so much fun colouring the Magnolia Lane DSP! This fun fold was inspired by Ronda Wade!
















Recipe: 

Basic Black Card Stock 4 1/4" X 11", scored in 1/2 and then cut 3"  off from ONE end.

The 3" piece is then cut down to 2 1/4" X 4",  embossed and attached to the flap. I rubbed my Silvery Delicata Pad lightly over this piece for a hint of sparkle!















The Cherry Cobbler inside fold is 3 1/4" X 8 1/2" scored in 1/2. This is attached to the inside of the card facing backwards so it opens on the left.

Inside panel is 5 1/4" X 4" Whisper White.















The front panels are Silver Foil 4 1/4" X 3 1/4" and the Magnolia Lane DSP is 3 3/4" X 2 3/4".






















Supplies Used:

Card Stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black
Ink: Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler and Silvery Delicata Metallic Ink
Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas
Accessories: Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, Silver Foil, Magnolia Lane DSP, Layering Circles Dies, Rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler 3/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends

Hope you enjoyed todays card!! I'd love for you to comment on my Blog! Thanks!

Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene

1 comment:

  1. You're colouring on this card is outstanding, if I were a teacher, I'd give it an A+
    I love fun fold cards, I'm going to try this one, great instructions, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete