Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Old Blog Meets New Blog

HELLO, 

I am posting some of my cards that were on my old blog for you to see here on my NEW BLOG!


GOLDEN AFTERNOON


Golden Afternoon is such a lovely stamp set. I went with a very soft look for this card. 
I used the blender pen with Early Espresso and Mossy meadow inks. 
Great for a masculine card!
 

































PETAL PINK LEAVES


This is a quick and simple card. I used only 2 stamps to create this card! Any leaf stamp would work!
















Supplies needed:
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Petal Pink and Basic Black
Stamps: Life is Grand and Wonderful Romance
Embellishments: Petal Pink/Whisper White Variegated Ribbon and Rhinestones
That's it!!!! Easy!!



BEAUTY ABOUNDS


The Beauty Abounds Stamp set and matching die, 
Butterfly Beauty will be returning in the 
New Annual Catalogue for 
2019-2020!!



















I ran the die through the Big Shot using basic Black and
then cut apart the butterflies to create this card.
When you open up the card.....surprise!! 
This beautiful butterfly is floating in the air!!
We made a pop-up mechanism, added a tiny strip of Window sheet and glued the Butterfly to the top of the strip.











            







I WILL POST MORE LATER!

HAPPY STAMPING AND CREATING!!

ARLENE










No comments:

Post a Comment