Thursday, May 23, 2019

May Paper Pumpkin 

I made the second card in the May Paper Pumpkin kit. The first photo I followed the instructions, for the other 3 I completely changed up the layouts. The way I cut up the cards from the kit, I was able to make an extra card!! Bonus!!

































































The twine that came with the kit is so pretty!! I frayed the ends here to add some texture. Aren't those little Bird metal elements adorable!!! I used the Stitched Nested labels to cut out the middle of the card, popped up the label, added a piece of Basic Black card stock behind it, then attached the sentiment tag inside the opening. I attached the front panel to a piece of Petal Pink c/s then attached it to a Basic Black card.

























In the previous card, I had cut out some pieces with the Stitched Nested Labels, I used the leftover piece for this layout, adding a Very Vanilla layer behind it. The card is Old Olive, I repeatedly stamped the flower image in Old Olive ink, added a small strip of Petal Pink c/s and basic Black c/s to the bottom, die cut "Happy" from the Well Written die set, and again I used the pretty twine, looping it a few times and attaching it to the back of the tag then finishing the card off with a few rhinestones!!



























I cut the Paper Pumpkin card apart, added a Basic Black layer then mounting it to a Petal Pink base.
I attached a strip of Basic Black c/s, wrapped with twine around it twice, then tied it into a bow and fringed the ends.  I added the label and attached the bird element with a glue dot. I also painted on some Wink of Stella to the center of the flowers, it doesn't show in the photo but it really adds a pretty touch. 
The sentiment is from a new set called Butterfly Wishes, coming June 4th!!

I still have 2 more cards to make from this kit!

Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment