Sunday, February 11, 2024

BEE My Valentine

 BEE My Valentine

Greetings from beautiful Sointula B.C.! 

I'm up here again visiting my Mom and Dad. I made sure to take a few completed cards with me so I could do some Blog Posts! 

This is a super cute Valentine's Day card using the Bee My Valentine Bundle. Isn't that Bee so adorable!!


All the supplies I used to make todays card are listed below. 

Directions:

Die cut a 3 3/4" x 5" Lemon Lolly Card Stock rectangle using the Radiating Stitches Die.

Die cut out centre using a Deckled Rectangle Die. Add lots of Dimensionals to the back of the frame, close to the inside edge.

Emboss a 3 1/2" x 5" piece of Basic White C/S using the Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder. Attach the frame over this piece. 

Cut a Thick Basic White Card Stock base, 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2".

Attach a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper to the card base. Attach frame/embossed piece using a few more Dimensionals to the card front.

Using Lemon Lolly C/S, stamp Bee stripes and face in Memento Black, stamp body using Lemon Lolly Ink. Punch out Bee body.

Stamp antenna in Black onto Lemon Lolly C/S, punch out. *It's the heart shaped part of the punch.  Glue behind Bee body.

Using a Light Petal Pink Blends Marker, add Bee cheeks!

Stamp wings with Pool Party Ink onto Vellum C/S. Set aside to dry. Then glue behind Bee body.


Splatter Bee with some Wink Of Stella. Attach Bee to the card using Dimensionals.

Punch out some Sweet Sorbet C/S "hearts". Attach with Mini Dimensionals. Add a white dot to the hearts. 

Add some adhesive to the bottom right corner, then loop some Sweet Sorbet Ribbon back and forth, pressing into the adhesive.


Stamp sentiment using Sweet Sorbet Ink onto Basic White C/S. Fussy cut out. Attach with Mini Dimensionals overtop of ribbon.

I stamped the Bee inside the card as well using the same inks. 


When I'm visiting Sointula I always try to spend some time on the beach. I love all the treasures I find. 

Isn't this a fitting find, a heart rock with a perfect heart dry spot! Just in time for Valentine's day! 💜

Just chillin'




The Sointula/Alert Bay Ferry


I threw some leftovers onto the beach. Look who joined in on the feast!



This is a view of some of the mountains on my drive up. Just a bit of snow up there.
I hope you enjoyed todays card ands some of my photos from Sointula.
Don't forget it is still Stampin' Up's annual Sale-A-Bration event. Don't miss out on getting some free exclusive products. 


If you need any help just drop me an email here:

Here is the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue 2024.


Stampin' Up! released even more free items to the Sale-A-Bration offerings!





Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene

Product List

Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Arlene. I love seeing your photos while you’re in Sointula, you’ve got quite the eye for photography. I hope you find some sea-glass. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sue!! I did find lots of beautiful sea glass!

    ReplyDelete