Wednesday, April 26, 2023

(New Post) Sneak Peek Timeless Arrangements

Timeless Arrangements Card

Hello and welcome to my Blog! I'm having lots of fun playing with some new products that will be released on May 2, 2023 in the new Stampin' Up! 2023-2024 Annual Catalogue. One of the products is the Timeless Arrangements Bundle. This stamp set has 26 stamps and 16 matching dies! My favorite thing about this set is it has soooo many sentiments! I can't show you the set yet, but I can show you a card I made!


I also used the Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper. Currently it is on the retiring list and on sale for $11.55!! Great deal!!

🛍 Shop here. Thank you!

Directions:

Cut a Thick Basic White Card Stock base to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 4 1/4".

Die cut a large Basic White C/S rectangle using the Scalloped Contours Die. Cut a 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" piece of the Pretty Prints DSP and attach it to the rectangle using Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue. Attach this to the card base using Dimensionals. 

Add some adhesive to the center of the DSP and loop some of the Silver Cord back and forth. The adhesive should hold it into place. I use the Stampin' Seal or Tear And Tape. 

Die cut a Basic White C/S rectangle from the Timeless Arrangements Dies. Stamp the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss Ink.


Die cut some floral pieces using the Textured Shimmer Paper. Attach the rectangle sentiment piece over top of the floral pieces and attach over top of the Silver Cord using Dimensionals. 

Add some Metallic Pearls to finish it off.

For the inside I stamped a Blackberry Bliss flower and added a thin strip of the Pretty Prints DSP. I also stamped onto an envelope.



I hope you have enjoyed todays card!

Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment