Saturday, July 2, 2022

New Blog Post

 You're So Hip!

Have you seen the Hippest Hippo Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set and matching Hippo Dies? They are super adorable!! You can earn the stamp set and matching dies for FREE during Sale-A-Bration July 1st-August 31St, 2022.

Check out the SAB Catalogue HERE.


I had so much fun adding all the details to this cute card. This die set contains 19 pieces! So many fun possibilities.



Do you see those little white dots? They are a new product called Pearlized Enamel Effects. They come in a set of three, White, Black and Real Red. It's a quick and easy way to add some interest to a card. They are on page 59 of July-Dec 2022 Mini Catalogue.


I started with a 3 3/4" x 5" Basic White Card Stock panel. I used the Blending Brushes and Pear Pizzaz Ink and Balmy Blue Ink to add the sky and the ground. I tore a strip of paper and again used my Blending Brushes to create some detail in the sky.

I stamped the hippo in Memento Black Ink and coloured him with Stampin' Blends, die cut and then I covered him in Versamark Ink and heat embossed him using Clear Embossing Powder. I also heat embossed the Real Red C/S bucket.

Die cut the following: 

Bucket, Real Red C/S and heat embossed using Clear Embossing Powder. 

Grass, Shaded Spruce C/S

Snorkel and mask, Bermuda Bay C/S

Flower, Daffodil Delight C/S

Water splashes, Balmy Blue C/S

Sentiment tags, Basic White and Bermuda Bay C/S

I added some Basic White Bakers Twine behind the sentiment, a Rhinestone on the Daffodil Delight Flower and the White Pearlized Enamel Effects around the bucket.

The card base is Real Red C/S cut to 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2". 

Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends and Happy 4th of July to all my American friends! Have fun and stay safe everyone!!

 Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene



Product List
Hippo Dies
[159928]
$0.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

1 comment:

  1. OMG, SO adorable! I love this Hippo Stamp and Hippo Die set!

    ReplyDelete