Monday, May 9, 2022

New Post, Pretty Prints Fern Card

Pretty Prints Fern Card 

Todays card uses some fun new products from the 2022-2023 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue.

The Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper is stunning! Lots of vibrant colours. Today I decided to go with the Evening Evergreen piece for this card that could be for any nature lover.


I cut a piece of Basic White Card Stock to 4" x 8" and scored it in half at 4" for my card base.

Cut the following:
Basic Black C/S 3 7/8" x 3 7/8"
Soft Succulent C/S 3 3/4' x 3 3/4"
Pretty Prints DSP 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"

Attach all 3 pieces together using Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue.
Emboss them using the Fern 3D Embossing Folder then attach them to the card front.



 I stamped the floral sprig from Nature Prints Stamp Set onto Basic White Card Stock using Evening Evergreen Ink, I die cut it out and I also die cut the same image in Basic Black C/S and glued them together slightly off-set. I like the way it creates a silhouette. Glue the sprigs to the card front.

I stamped the sentiment using Memento Black Ink then added a Basic Black C/S strip behind it with the ends flag cut. Then I added some Linen Thread behind the sentiment. Attach the sentiment using Dimensionals.

Add 3 Matte Black Dots to finish off the card.



Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment