Thursday, February 3, 2022

Windmill Thoughts Card

Windmill Thoughts Card 

As soon as I saw the Tulips Field Bundle with the Windmill Dies I knew I was getting it asap! It has two different windmills, a bicycle, clouds, a tree and the cutest little fence!! For todays card I used the Windmill Dies and the Calming Camellia Sale-A-Bration Host Set.

This was one of the cards we made at my monthly Card Club! 


It looks like I did a lot of details on this card but actually I didn't! 

I started with a 11" x 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2" piece of Poppy Parade Card Stock for the base.

Then I cut (2) 1/2" x 5 1/2" pieces of the gorgeous Mother Of Pearl Specialty Paper and a 5 1/2" x 3" piece of the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper. Glue the 2 strips of the Mother Of Pearl Paper to the top and bottom of the Flowering Fields DSP. I used Tear and Tape. Then attach this layer to the card base.

Die cut a Crumb Cake C/S windmill base and a detailed windmill overlay and an Early Espresso C/S windmill blades.

Using Crumb Cake Ink and a Blending Brush, add some ink to the detailed windmill die cut. Attached the blades to the windmill using a brad. The blades will move then! Then attach the detailed windmill to the windmill base using Dimensionals. Attach it to the card front using more Dimensionals. 

Stamp a sentiment onto a 1 3/4" circle of Vellum using Memento Black Ink. Let dry overnight! Attach the Vellum circle to the card front using a tiny amount of adhesive. 

Punch out a small Dragonfly of Butterfly using the Mother Of Pearl Specialty Paper. Attach to the card front using a Mini Dimensionals and add a Pearl to the center.
 


Look at the beautiful sparkle on the Mother Of Pearl Paper!



Be sure to check out the 2022 Sale-A-Bration Catalogue on the right hand side of my Blog so you can earn FREE products!!

Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment