Sunday, October 24, 2021

Elegant Birthday Card For Freshly Made Sketches

 Elegant Birthday Card For Freshly Made Sketches


Here is my card for the weekly challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. Check out all the other cards HERE.


I started with a Very Vanilla Card Stock base , cut to 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2".

The strip of paper in behind is from the Kraft 6x6 Paper Pack. It measures 2" x 5 1/2" and is embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.

I used the beautiful Simply Elegant Designer Series Paper as my background. It measures 3 3/4" x 5". This DSP has gorgeous foil details!

 I die cut a Very Vanilla Card Stock label using the Scalloped Contours Dies. *Sneak Peek* The floral stamp I used is from a set called "Blessings Of Home". It will be in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalogue! I stamped the flowers in Smoky Slate Ink. The sentiment from Welcoming Woods is stamped in Memento Black Ink. This stamp set has the most beautiful sentiments and fonts! 

I finished the card off with a gold bow from the Simply Elegant Trim Combo and some Champagne Rhinestones. 


My fur helper, Lola, asleep on the job! 



Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

3 comments:

  1. I love your simple line image on the fabulous paper in the background - a beautiful combination! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich colors and elegant feel to this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! The DSP you chose for the background is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete