Sunday, September 12, 2021

Autumn Birthday Card and my fur helper.

 Autumn Birthday Card And My Fur Helper


Now that Fall is in the air I decided to design a Fall birthday card for the weekly challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. Be sure to check out all the other amazing designs HERE.



I used the beautiful "Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series  Paper" as the main focus for my card. With so many amazing Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers to choose from, let them do all the work for you!


I started with a card base of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4".

I cut a layer of Rich Razzleberry C/S to 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" and embossed it using the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. 

Rub a small amount of VersaMark Ink onto the Rich Razzleberry Card Stock layer onto the left side, top and bottom. Apply some Heat and Stick Powder, heat set just until it turns shiny. Apply some Gilded Leafing.  I use a stiff paintbrush. I love the subtle gold shimmer it adds!

Cut a piece of Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper to 4 1/2" x 3 1/4" and a piece of Basic Black C/S to 3 3/8" x 4 5/8". Attach the DSP to the Basic Black C/S layer. Attach to the right side of the card base using Dimensionals.

Stamp a greeting using VersaMark Ink onto a Basic Black C/S strip, emboss using Gold Embossing Powder. Flag cut one end. Add Dimensionals to the back.

Loop some Gold Simply Elegant Trim, attach it to the card and add the sentiment strip over top. 

I think this would make a great birthday card for anyone celebrating a Fall birthday!


We just returned from a lovely visit with my parents in beautiful Sointula B.C. 

We had to wake up at 3:30 am to catch a Ferry over to Vancouver Island......the up side was seeing this amazing sunrise!!!




This is the spectacular view from my parents home in Rough Bay, Sointula. 

My fur helper, Lola, chilling on a log....I guess it was comfortable?



Sointula has lots of deer roaming around. We love going for deer drives to check them all out, city folks!! LOL!!


Happy Stamping and Creating!!!
Arlene




Product List 

Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love the gorgeous paper! The gold is so rich and elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous paper and a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete