Wednesday, June 9, 2021

New Blog Post- whatajmade

 Quick and Easy Thank You Cards


Sometimes you need a card in a hurry and this is a great layout to use. Make up a few in different colours and keep them on hand.







I designed all the cards the same way.

Repeatedly stamp the large flower from the Prized Peony Stamp Set in the same coloured ink as the card stock. 

Stamp either the large flower or the smaller flower from the Prized Peony Stamp Set onto the Basic White layering Circle. If the ink is too dark, stamp off onto scrap paper once then onto the circle. I love using this technique of softly adding a stamped image under my sentiment.  Stamp a sentiment using Memento Black Ink. Layer the Basic White circle with a Basic Black Scalloped Circle. 

I added various accessories to the cards;  Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Rhinestones, Matte Black Dots, Bumblebee Trinkets and a Basic Black small Dragonfly using the Dragonflies Punch. Use Dimensionals to attach the circles to the card front. 

The possibilities are endless! Use different stamps, inks, papers and accessories. Make up a batch and give them as gifts!

I hope I gave you some inspiration today!

Happy Stamping and Creating,

Arlene





Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

2 comments:

  1. I love all 4 cards Arlene with the different finishing touches. Great idea to stamp behind the sentiment. You have totally inspired me to try making cards like this. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am so happy that I have inspired you!! :)

      Delete