Saturday, May 15, 2021

Big Thanks!

 Big Thanks!

Little card, big thanks! What a great sentiment stamp! 

This is my card for the challenge over at

Freshly Made Sketches. 



I used the new 2021-2023 In-Color Pale Papaya Card Stock and Classic Ink. The stamp set I used, Flowers Of Friendship Bundle, is also new. the set comes with a punch for quick and easy cards!

I started with a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Pale Papaya Card Stock and I scored it at 5 1/2".

I stamped the flowers using Pale Papaya Ink 2x onto the card front. I then embossed the card front using the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder.

Then I cut a 1 1/2" x 3 3/4" piece of Basic White Card Stock and I stamped the sentiment from the Flowers Of Friendship Stamp Set using Memento Black Ink. Using the Banner Triple Punch, banner cut the end.

Cut a 1 3/4" x 3 1/2" piece of Pattern Party Designer Series Paper from the Host Rewards pack. Banner punch the end. This package of DSP is an excellent value!! You can earn it for free with a $240.00 order. Contact me for more details. Attach the Basic White layer to the DSP layer. Adhere them to the card front using a Dimensional. 

Stamp some flowers and leaves onto Basic White Card Stock using the Flowers Of Friendship Stamp and Memento Black Ink. Colour using Stampin' Blends. Punch out using the coordinating flower punch. Attach the flowers to the tag using a Dimensional, glue the leaves in behind the flowers. Add a Matte Black Dot to the center of the flower. 

Finish off the card by adding a double Black Bakers Twine bow from the Bakers Twine Essential Pack. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Happy Stamping and Creating,

Arlene





Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the background texture! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and images and such a gorgeous sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete