Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Emboss Resist Technique

 Emboss Resist Technique


My card today has some Sneak Peak products in it from the up coming May 2021-April 2022 Annual Catalogue.



I used a new 2021-2023 In-Color, Soft Succulent. It is so pretty!!!

The stamp set and punch are from a bundle called Elegantly Said. I also used the Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon.

Todays card uses the emboss resist technique.

 You first stamp your images onto some Basic White Card Stock using VersaMark Ink. 

Sprinkle Clear or White Embossing Powder over the images and heat set with a Heat Tool. 

Then using a Blending Brush and Soft Succulent Ink I added colour to the Card Stock. After you have finished adding the ink, wipe off the excess ink that is on the embossed images with some paper towel. 

I added a Basic Black mat. I also embossed the front of the card base using the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder. 

Then I punched out one Basic White C/S tag and two Basic Black tags. Stamp your sentiment onto the Basic White tag and layer the two Basic Black tags behind to give a small border. 

I finished it up with a double bow, some Rhinestones and a small Basic White butterfly from the Brilliant Wings Dies.


I hope you enjoyed todays card! Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene












2 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty Arlene. I haven't done the resist technique in a long time, thanks for the reminder, I'll have to give it a try again. Your double bow is perfect, I wish I could tie bows like you, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I used a bow maker to tie my double bow!

      Delete