Monday, March 29, 2021

Gilded Leafing Floral Card

Gilded Leafing Floral Card


This card is very ornate! I did have fun playing with the Gilded Leafing. My cards tend to be more simple, so this is for me, a very detailed design! I think I like it......LOL!

  


Directions:

I started with a card base of Basic Black Card Stock, 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4".

Cut another piece of Basic Black C/S to 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.

Using your VersaMark Ink Pad, gently rub some ink over the embossed surface. Then sprinkle with the Heat And Stick Powder and tap off excess. Heat set until the powder turns clear. Then rub on some Gilded Leafing. I use a stiff paint brush to pick up and move my leafing around and gently rub off the excess. Attach this panel to the card base using Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue.

Fussy cut some flowers out of the True Love Designer Series Paper. You can even use partial flowers, once they are tucked behind the other full flowers you can't tell. Colour the flowers and leaves using Stampin' Blends. I used; Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather and Misty Moonlight. Attach flowers to the card base. I used Dimensionals on some and Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue on others. 

Die cut a small detailed butterfly from Brilliant Wings Dies using Gorgeous Grape C/S. Attach to the card using Glue Dots. Add 3 Rhinestones and a gold bow from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo.

I also sprinkled on some Wink Of Stella for even more sparkle! 

I hope you enjoyed todays card. Click on any of the supply list photos for shopping. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Thanks!

Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great! I love the black and gold. I may have to keep this in the back of my mind to try.

    ReplyDelete