Monday, February 8, 2021

Coral Succulents

 Coral Succulents

I designed this card for this weeks challange over at

Freshly Made Sketches.

I really like pairing Calypso Coral with Basic Black, such a vibrant contrast! 



I started with a card base of Calypso Coral measuring 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2".

I added a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Basic White C/S embossed using the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder.

I die cut the circle from Basic Black C/S using the Painted Labels Dies.

I stamped 2 succulents using Memento Black Ink onto Calypso Coral C/S and die cut them out.

I die cut 3 Champagne Foil succulents. I attached them around the side of the circle. 

Stamp sentiment from Simply Succulents onto a Basic White C/S scrap using Memento Black Ink. Angle cut one end, attach to card using Dimensionals. 

Add 3 Champagne Rhinestones to the center of the circle.

Shop for all these supplies by simply clicking on the items in the products list. I appreciate all your orders!! 

Stay safe!

Happy Stamping and Creating!!

Arlene




Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

4 comments: