Thursday, December 24, 2020

Pretty Peacock Poinsettia

 Pretty Peacock Poinsettia


Merry Christmas!!!!! 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful and safe Christmas. This year Christmas is very different for the most of us, but it's not forever. Thank you to ALL the front line workers, you are my hero's!!!! 

This is my Christmas card that I sent out to my customers this year. I used the Poinsettia Bundle, one of my favorite Christmas sets of all time!!! 



Just look at all the detail on the flowers!! Of course I had to use Pretty Peacock! My favorite In-Color for sure!!! 

I hope you liked todays card, leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you.

Merry Christmas, stay safe, stay strong. 

 Socially distant hugs to all!!! 

Arlene


Product List

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE everything about this card, the color, the scripts 3D embossing folder and the Poinsettia specialty paper. It's absolutely stunning! TFS

    ReplyDelete