Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Curvy Celebrations

 Curvy Celebrations

The Curvy Celebrations Limited Release Set is now available until January 4th! 


I had fun making this card today! Pool Party Card Stock and Real Red Card Stock are so stunning together!! 
I started with a Pool Party card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4". I cut a piece of Real Red C/S to 3" x 5 1/2" and die cut the flourish along the top. Attach to card front using Multi-Purpose Glue. The next layer is Pool Party C/S, 2 1/4" x 5 1/2", die cut along top and attach over the Real Red C/S panel. Finish up with another piece of Real Red C/S, cut at 1 1/2" x 5 1/2", attach to card lining up at the bottom. I stamped the Stars along the top 3 times using Pool Party Ink and the sentiment is stamped on a Whisper White strip using Real Red Ink. I added a Glitter Star, some Rhinestones and a Real Red Sheer Ribbon bow to complete my card. 








To purchase any of the products that I have used today just click on the images below and you will be taken to my Stampin' Up! store! 
Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene








 

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment