Monday, July 6, 2020

Whale Done!


Sea Of Love

Here is another one of my cards for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge! Check out all the other cards here:


























Lots of new product here!! I'm am having a great time playing with the Whale Done Bundle and the matching Designer Series Paper! I absolutely love Sea Turtles and this set has one!!!! Thank you Stampin' Up! Making a Sea Turtle card is next on my to-do list!!

The card base is Misty Moonlight 4 1/4" X 11" scored at 5 1/2".
The Whisper White C/S panel is 3 3/4" X 5" and embossed using the new Seabed 3D Embossing Folder. The detail in the Seabed Embossing Folder are amazing!! I die cut one oval and one circle from the Whale Of A Time Designer Series Paper using the Stitched Shapes Dies. I punched out one Whale from the matching Designer Series Paper. The Punch fits perfectly! I stamped the sentiment in Calypso Coral on a piece of Whisper White Card Stock and angle cut both ends. I wrapped some Linen Thread around the Whisper White C/S panel, then attached it to the card base. The oval, circle, whale and sentiment are all popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals. I added 3 Flowers For Every Season Gems to finish off the card. 

Hope you enjoyed todays card! 

Stay Safe!
Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene Ross



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful undersea card! Your whale looks fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I really need that embossing folder! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete