Sunday, July 19, 2020

Tasteful Touches

Tasteful Touches In Coral

Here is my card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. Check out all the other amazing projects!





























My card base is a 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" piece of Crumb Cake Card Stock scored at 4 1/4". I embossed the front using the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder. 
I stamped the flower from the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set onto a 3x3" piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock using Smoky Slate Ink. I like to outline my image with the Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend Marker to help the image pop! I then coloured the flower with Light and Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends and a Light Daffodil Delight Blend for the flower center. I added some white dots to the center using the Chalk Marker. 
The sentiment is stamped onto a piece of scrap Very Vanilla Card Stock using Pretty Peacock Ink and cut out with my Paper Snips.
I mounted this panel onto a 3" x 31/4" piece of Early Espresso Card Stock. I added a 21/2" X 1/2" strip of Pretty Peacock C/S under the panel. I stamped this small strip with the floral image from the Tasteful Touched Stamp Set using Pretty Peacock Ink. 
The main panel is popped up using Dimensionals as is the sentiment. 































I hope you enjoy todays card!
Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene


Product List 
Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin' Blends Marker
Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin' Blends Marker
[144585]
$6.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and fabulous coloring of that gorgeous flower. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely muted colors! So glad you linked up at Freshly Made Sketches this week! Hope to see you again in this week's gallery too!

    ReplyDelete