Sunday, June 21, 2020

Wishing You Much Happiness


Wishing You Much Happiness!

Here is my card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.



My favorite colour is Purple, so I just had to make it part of my colour palette for todays card!!













































































My card base is Thick Whisper White Card Stock cut to 4 1/4" X 11" and scored at 5 1/2"
I stamped three different pieces of greenery from the Forever Fern Stamp Set using Pretty Peacock, Gorgeous Grape and Purple Posy. If you don't have Purple Posy, ink the stamp with Gorgeous Grape, stamp off once onto scrap paper then onto the card for a lighter shade. Sadly Purple Posy had quality issues that Stampin' Up! was unable to resolve. 
Die cut the label in Whisper White C/S using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Stamp the sentiment in Pretty Peacock Ink.
Die cut some greenery from Forever Flourishing Dies in Silver Foil. I cut my pieces of greenery apart for a more subtle look. 
Attach the label using Dimensional, tuck greenery under using Glue Dots. 
I took my Purple Posy Ink Pad and dipped my Wink Of Stella Pen into it and splattered the card with just a bit of Purple Posy sparkle!
Add a Rhinestone to each corner of the label. 

I hope you enjoyed todays card!

Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene



1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely use of those stamps and dies. I love that some are stamped directly on the background with others popped - such wonderful dimension. The colors are beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete