Thursday, June 11, 2020



 

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge

I joined the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches this week. Check out all the other amazing cards here:



















































My card base is Smokey Slate cut to 4 1/4" X 11" scored at 5 1/2".
The Daffodil Delight Card Stock and In Good Taste Designer Series Paper are both cut at 2 1/2" X 2 1/2". I embossed the Daffodil Delight piece using the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder and then attached them to the card front. The flower from the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set is stamped onto Whisper White Card Stock using Sahara Sand Ink and coloured in with the Daffodil Delight Blends. I added some shadows using the Ivory Blends and some dots in the centre with the Chalk Marker. I tied the ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Pack around the card and attached the flower using Dimensionals. I stamp the sentiment onto a scrap piece of Whisper White C/S using Memento Black Ink and fussy cut it out. I attached it using Dimensionals. 

Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene

2 comments:

  1. The yellow is so bright and cheerful. I love the layering and texture on the card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card and that fabulous flower you've used on your card. The colours you've combined are very striking too! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete