Saturday, April 25, 2020


Thank You Kindly

I will be so sad to see the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper retire.....but that also means that Stampin' Up! will be releasing some NEW DSP soon!!!! 

I used So Saffron again, I just love the softness of this Card Stock!

This is another card layout that I made for the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.

https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com




















































The card base is a standard 5 1/2" X  8 1/2" and scored at 
4 1/4". I cut 3/4" off of the right hand side. The Designer Series Paper measures 3 1/4" X  5 1/4" with a strip of Whisper White Card Stock cut out with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch and attached onto the right side under the DSP. I used the Painted Labels Dies to cut out the fancy circle with So Saffron Card Stock. The Whisper White centre was punched out with a 2" Circle Punch and I stamped the flowers from the Botanical Prints Medley in Petal Pink and the sentiment is stamped in Memento Black Ink. I added a strip of Metallic Edged Petal Pink Ribbon under the circles. A quick and easy card with a different look by cutting off the 3/4" strip.





































Stay Safe, Stay Strong.

Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene




Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment