Wednesday, April 1, 2020



Easter Promise In Purple Posy































I used the Easter Promise Stamp Set to create this card. Purple is my favorite colour so it was an easy decision to use Purple Posy Card Stock. Make sure you get it before it retires at the end of May. I cut out a Soft Sea Foam panel with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies rectangle then embossed it using the stunning Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder. The Crocuses are stamped in Memento Black and coloured in with Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather and Pool Party Stampin' Blends, then die cut using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I went over the flowers with my Wink Of Stella Brush to add lots of sparkle. The sentiment is stamped in Highland Heather and fussy cut and I finished the card off with a Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and Rhinestones. 


Happy Stamping And Creating!!

Stay safe!

Arlene


Product List


Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment