Sunday, April 19, 2020


Botanical Prints Black and White Card

I made this card in 5 minutes!!!! So fast, so easy, yet so elegant!!





The Stamp Set and Dies are from the Botanical Prints Product Medley Kit. It's on page 61 of the Jan-June 2020 Mini Catalogue. It is by far my favorite kit ever and comes with so many bits and pieces!!! Check it out!!

It was very easy to put together this card. I started with a small card base from the Memories and More Cards and Envelopes, die cut out 4 of the corner decorations in Basic Black. I glued these onto the card base using my Fine Tip Glue. I stamped the floral image from the Botanical Prints Stamp Set in Memento Black in the middle of the card. I added some Wink Of Stella to the image. 

















Stamp the sentiment onto a scrap piece of Whisper White, banner cut both ends, add a bit of ribbon to one end and attach to card using dimensional. That's it!!!!


































Stay safe, stay strong!

Hugs,

Arlene




Product List


Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment