Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Honey Bee Bundle

I love this bright and cheery card! We all need some happiness right now. Any hobby you have is a great way to relieve stress and have some happy time. For me it's paper crafting! Time in my craft room is very relaxing and when I design a card that I love it's also very rewarding. 































The card base is Whisper White with a Basic Black layer and another layer of Daffodil Delight embossed with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder. I stamped the Honey Bees, Hive and sentiment in Memento Black and die cut them out. The Honeycomb is die cut using Gold Foil and another cut using Gold Glimmer. Save all the bits and pieces for another creation! I added some Daffodil Delight Blends to the bees and of course some Wink Of Stella for some sparkle!  

Hope you like todays card and please stay safe!

Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene




Product List

Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout and color choices of this card. I bet the wink of Stella looks awesome on the little bees. TFS

    ReplyDelete