Saturday, March 7, 2020


Happy Birthday To You!


































I love the Pretty Peacock and Rich Razzleberry Card Stock combination, so rich looking!!

The birthday cake and greeting are from the FREE Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. This is Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year. This set can be earned for free with a qualifying order. Check out the flyer on the sidebar!

I stamped the cake onto Shimmery White Card Stock with VersaMark Ink and embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I coloured the image using my Stampin Blends. I also used the Tufted Embossing Folder on a Pretty Peacock panel. The sentiment is also embossed with White Embossing Powder. 

A full list of supplies is below. 































I used Smoky Slate, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends.
























Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene






Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50






No comments:

Post a Comment