Sunday, February 16, 2020

Golden Pineapple for Freshly Made Sketches

I participated again in this weeks challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. Check out the other participants here:

https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2020/02/freshly-made-sketches-422-sketch-by.html

Here is my card, I love the golden pineapple!!







































It reminds me of wonderful times spent in Hawaii! 


My card base is Lovely Lipstick, such a vibrant colour! A full list of supplies used is below.

Aloha and Happy Stamping and Creating!

Arlene








Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50





























3 comments:

  1. Wow your pineapple is gorgeous! Beautiful tropical card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a stunner. That is some pineapple! Bold, and tropical, yet still elegant. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what an amazing card! I totally love that bold golden pineapple against the hot pink, this is so eye catching. Thanks so much for sharing at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete